In many cases, hemorrhoids during pregnancy can be treated easily and naturally at home. Following are some home remedies for hemorrhoids in pregnancy that will help you ease out your symptoms:
- Apply coconut oil to the piles (hemorrhoids): It can relieve pain and help piles to heal in a few days. It has antifungal and antibacterial properties which can help with the itching.
- Aloe vera: Apply fresh aloe vera to the inflamed area for the relief. Be sure to use a pure aloe vera, without fragrances and chemicals added.
- Wet Wipe: Use natural baby wipes instead of using dry toilet paper to avoid irritation.
- Sleeping position: Sleep on your left side. Sleeping on the left sides eases the pressure on the abdomen and get relief from the pain of piles.
- Use loose-fitting cotton clothes: Use cotton clothes for easy breathing of the area and pain relief from piles.
- Avoid sitting for a longer time: Sitting puts pressure on the veins in the rectum and anus. Take frequent breaks or sit on a ring cushion which is also called as hemorrhoid pillow.
- Warm water bath: Bath with warm water for 10 minutes or soak the affected area in a tub with warm water.